Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"Laissez les bon temps rouller".....Mardi Gras Wreaths

Now that Valentine's Day ( the day of love )has been celebrated, I figured I would share what I have been working on. A few years ago Hubbs and I had the pleasure of going to Mardi Gras, where I fell in love with the colors, the festive atmosphere,the music, and sounds of it all. I brought home beads, dolls, masks, t-shirts and loads of pictures. We had such a great time that it inspired me to make these wreaths, which will be part of my decor . I will post my other decorations within a few days. This first wreath is huge measures 34 inches wide by 32 tall.

This second one is 28 inches wide by 36 inches tall;

They are big and bold in order to make a statement : FESTIVE! And they do that!
See ya in a few days with the rest of my Mardi Gras Decor! Until then:

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment