Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Tablescapes....

Hello! I hope all of you are crafting away for Halloween, getting costumes and houses and goodies ready for All Hallows Eve. I thought I would share my fall tablescapes before I pack them away and bring out my "goodies" for Halloween! i will start with my formal dinning room. As you know this years fall colors were purple, butterscotch and leopard and since I changed my whole house, here's my dinning room.
Now I will show you table for two in the kitchen, where Hubbs & I share our meals. I like to make this place special. It's also done in purple and chocolate brown, and a splash of silver. I started with a chocolate brown satin table cloth. Then I put my bronze placemats and silver chargers, added my purple glass plates. Salad plates were silver, royal purple bowls complete the look. I added royal purple napkins and silver napkin rings. For my glasses I added my purple water glasses and wine goblets, and silver swirl silverware and crystal salt and pepper shakers. For my centerpiece I added brown candles on a purple dish then changed it to a silver urn with tassle, to finsh my look.

Think it's special enough? I just love the purple! So I am linking up to Metamorphosis Monday! :






No comments:

Post a Comment