Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Summer Mantle & Decor


Well Summer is here and it is time for a change .
 My mantle that is, adding some turquoise to the mix. I put my mirror back up but added greenry around it and the metal "M" and then built out to edges. Finding these fleur de lis vases in a distressed turquoise at Hobby Lobby on sale in the 80 % off section , and who can pass up a great deal like that, certainly not me!!! A flower arrangement on one side and books on the other, added twig balls, butterflies. 





My formal table has a french script tablecloth, the Eiffel Tower . I place a leopard tray, and a turquoise and beige distressed candle holder, and a flower arrangement.The arrangement has antique roses, peacock colored roses and  hydrangea and plumes of feathers.


All ready for summer ... until next time...



1 comment:

  1. I'm just catching up on blogs and your's was the first I headed to ! Beautiful arrangement, as always, Cat.

    ReplyDelete