Friday, June 14, 2013

Super Hero Dad

Hello Everyone! It's Father's Day weekend !
 I got Hubbs table scape done today ! I sure hope he likes it! 
With the new Superman movie coming out this weekend, I though it would be a fitting theme for my own Super Hero.  So after looking around at Wal-Mart & Target , I found the perfect stuff!
I started with a basic white table cloth , added the place mats & cups I found at Target. Looking in my stash of dishes ( which is a lot) , I found some yellow ones, and the red and white polka dotted ones. Adding a black bowl & the yellow flatware set it all off. The Superman gift bag had all the colors to tie it together plus it was themed for Father's Day...SCORE!!! Then I took the curling ribbon and threw a few around the table for some added fun. It kind of reminds me of a comic book. Which I am sure Hubbs will enjoy as well! I plan on taking him to see the movie & out to dinner , plus a few presents should make him happy! 
Now for the pictures! 




                                                  A different view:

                                                          The Centerpiece:


I hope you do something fun & special for your Hubby for Father's Day! 


Until Next Time:


No comments:

Post a Comment