Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Tablescapes



Well it is chilly here in Florida tonight, going down to 20 degrees tonight, so while I am watching The Santa Claus Movies, I figured I would share my tables capes with you. And now that your wondering ,
yes I am watching Christmas movies , it's a tradition I started long ago and even though my kids are grown , I still watch them . ( enter laugh here HO HO HO).
Our tablecloth is done in the black diamond pattern , along with red velvet  chargers, trimmed with white fur. Snow white Ralph Lauren plates , red glassware and napkins, and  silver flatware. To complete the holiday look a red and white elf hat ornament and candy cane lay on the plates. The centerpiece is made up of  white flocked picks, red and white poinsettia accented with jingle bells , a black and white bow, red sequined picks and glamour sticks, all set in a red planter.



Another look:


                                                            Closer of the plates:


Because we are not having family in this year , the formal table is set with elf frolicking with snow balls. Looks like they trying to build a snowman...



I will be back with my out door display ...so until then :

Enjoy!

1 comment: