Saturday, September 29, 2012

Easy Fall Decor

Today is the last entry in the It's Fall Y'all Link Party. 
Sarah from Thirty Decor Chick is hosting Easy Fall Decor.
So easy and simple it is gonna be. I have not yet posted my transformation of the buffet I redid with tin foil but the top decor is what I am showing you today.
I took 3 candle holders I got at a yard sale for a $1.00, repainted them to match the buffet, added three pumpkin colored candles to sit in one corner. 


For the middle I took subway art in shades of black and grey , highlighted certain things in orange.


At the other end is a simple orange vase with a orange glittery fern and grass pick.  A glitter green twine ball peeks out underneath for a pop of a different color.
It had to say fall while matching my buffet . 



And the over all look:



                                                   And closer:



I hope you stop by and take a look at the entries. 

Fall Party

I 'll be back to share my furniture re dos next...
Until then ...

Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment