Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall-lious Mantle

Dear Autumn,

I love your beautiful colors, the heavenly smells of apple & cinnamon and pumpkin. The carmel apples, candy corn, bowls of soups and chili. The cool crisp days and nights. Wait STOP!
Of course I forgot I live in Florida! No cool crisp days and nights ! Darn It!,  at least not until November.. Ok.. I can dream.. but onto my fall mantle. I can pretend to have beautiful fall colors, like the leaves that are trailing down the side of my wood and iron centerpiece. Among those leaves are flowers in a warm shade of pumpkin, green, pine cones, feathers in zebra stripe lime green & orange, and a jute ribbon runs through out. Subway art,  a gorgeous owl, pumpkins and a large initial , completes the look on top. Underneath grapevine garland is mount to finish my fall-ish look.!!
Now if I could just get the weather to cooperate and cool off....



                               
Over all look



Centerpiece of mantle




right side

                                                      

                                                                Left Side





I am joining this Linky Party: 




I am linking up with Kate over at : 

for the Fall Mantle Party.

And here at Chic on a Shoestring  with Kate for :






I will be back on the 27th for Easy Fall Decor with Sarah.

Until then,

Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. Wow! A lot to take in at first glance, second glance, third glance. Your mantle is a veritable feast for one's eyes. I love your centerpiece with the owl - it's seasonal and has a hint of mystery and intrigue too, so will be perfect for Hallow E'en. I'm visiting from the linky party at Centsational Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete