Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Patriotic Door Decor

Happy Fourth of July! Being tomorrow is the big day, I figured I show you my door decor,
 before the Fourth! It starts with white mesh , and glittered red, silver and blue ribbon that I weaved into the mesh.Then I added all the decorations, that I made, drums, rockets swirls, stars, firework bursts, USA, and ornaments I got at Hobby Lobby. The sign at the top displays 1776, with stars.


                                                    Closer look at the top:

                                                                drums, rockets and stars:

Closer of swirls, stars and ornament:
   :



The swag on the door has a full sized flag entwined in the mesh. I added a silver glittered hat,
 the 4th  of ( sign) is on the side, and the July sign in on the flag. I added ribbon in silver, blue and red
 ribbon with white stars, on the other side, with stars and firework bursts, along with 2 bows
 one small one at top and a bigger one at the bottom.



The side arrangement started with an urn, Uncle Sam, two rockets, some shinny grass in red, 
blue silver.Then mesh wrapped through out is white with pops of red, and a silver,
 red and blue glittered bow and a flag, too!


I also hung a big plastic sign that says Happy 4th Of July on side of the wall.
Here's the whole look.
 
                                       Here you can see the sign:



Well that wraps it all up! I hope you all have a fabulous 4th!
Enjoy some bar-b-que, the beach, and fireworks!
But stay safe.

Until next time:

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing....can I fly you to Minnesota to help me decorate this coming Christmas? I really love deco around the door. I hope you had company over to appreciate all your hard work and talent, Cat!
    ~Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat,
    I just found your blog today after I pinned all of your pics on pinterest! I'm in love with your door decor and all the wonderful little goodies you add around it. I live in FL too and I'm crazy about frogs! Your frog/lizard door is one of my faves. I was wondering if you could tell me how you fasten the mesh around your door? I would love to try this maybe for Halloween! You have inspired me so much! Keep up the good work--it's all beautiful!! Can't wait to give it a try! I've subscribed to your blog and also to your posts on Pinterest so I don't miss a thing! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
    Nancy :)

    ReplyDelete