Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer Lizard Door

Hello There ! I have been gone the last week . I was at a scrap booking convention in Arlington, Texas. But I am back and wanted to share my early summer decor. It'll change again for Father's day, closer to that date. I live in Florida, and have many, many gecko's in my yard and palm trees. So that was the inspiration for this decor. I started with lime green and purple mesh as my base . I added my summer sign at the top, and some giant frog heads, 2 large and 2 medium size lizards.Some swirls, 2 different kinds of flowers, squares shapes and leafs with cermanic gecko's and frogs. My wreath with a twist is three large felt flowers with glittered centers and leafs with more cermanic frogs.

   
                                                        Flower wreath with a twist


Then for my side piece I took a planter, iron trellis, added mesh and lizards, swirls , flowers .

The total look :


Some close up shots :

Cute froggy face

                                                          large  lizard & 3-d flower


cermanic gecko & swirl & frog face:

                                        gecko, medium lizard & square shaped flower :

Summer Sign:


I hope you enjoyed this fun display. I will be back with my table scape & mantle.
Until then enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment