Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Early Summer Table & Mantle


Hello from the sunshine, I mean rainy state ! We have had SOOOOOOO much rain , it's been flooding. It's been crazy! Putting a damper on my plans, that's for sure. Anyway, I thought I would share my early summer tablescape and mantle decor with you, before it's changed  to Father's Day! ( weather permitting that is!)
The mantle is a  park theme. A small iron bench with grass underneath it as a base. Then a tree, a two tiered planter , a white picked fence, and  my cute little rainbow owl. Then some flowers that have caught the wind and blew up across the fence.  My little french doll " Pierre" is sitting on the bench , while he sucks his thimb, and enjoys his afternoon in the park.

closer of my rainbow owl:



The table for two is set with a white tablecloth, yellow glittered chargers that sit on an orange round platemats, some pretty flowered plates, and matching bowls. The napkins are green & white, layered together and held by a band of silver. The flatware is green and sits on a leaf plate, the glasses are orange. The flowers arrangements is done in yellow, orange, green and a touch of red to match the plates. The polka dotted bow sits in the side of a green vase for a light summer touch.


                                       Flowers:

closer of plates:


                                         Another view:

Closer of the plates:


Hope you enjoyed the peak into early summer and your enjoying family vacations & the weather where you are. I will be back with Father's Day in day or two. Until then :

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment