Friday, December 16, 2011

Husbands Says It Looks Like A Wedding Tree

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.... my tree that is. This year I decorated it in silver, white, crystals and of course bling! I put deco mesh on my tree as garland, along with feathers, beads, and some wintery feeling ornamnets. It sits upon 4 round red gift boxes, and the tree skirt is snow and deco mesh. Now I get it all set up and Hubbs, looks over at me and says it's pretty but it looks like a wedding dress...lol. I am not sure if that's an insult or not. But I think it's gorgeous.
No Lights On:
Lights on:
Closer view of topper:
Some of the pretties on the tree:



Over at Thirfty Decor Chick, Sarah is having a linky Christmas Tree Party, that I am linking up to.( here:http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com ) Stop by take a look, there are some awesome trees.

Enjoy! Happy Tree Decorating!


No comments:

Post a Comment