Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cozy Christmas Table for Two

As some of you know, I always set a table in my kitchen for Hubbs & I. It's my way of making our meals together special and pretty. Christmas is no different, I wanted a winter theme to carry from the rest of the house to in here as well. The snow white table cloth is the base, then I made two round velvet placemats, that I trimmed in white fur. Reminds me of Santa's suit. My Ralph Lauren snow white plates, came next. On top I put a red and white glittered snow flake and set them in the center of the salad plates. My silver snowflake white napkin and blingy napkin ring and silverware complete the look. The centerpiece is a crystal vase filled with snow and glittered snow ball branches, and a matching snowflake suspended over the edge of the vase. A couple of crystal glasses and the table is already for a cozy dinner for two. Que the snow and fire in the fireplace and soft Christmas music please. ( I can dream...right?)...

The second table top I am gonna share with you is my entry table, It has a snow theme as well. I made a 3-D picture of a snow branch with snow balls, mounted on gray satin in a white frame. On top of a snow blanket sits a sled with skates, a snow ball and some feather trees.



And lastly my coffee table sleigh :

I am linking up to :




ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment