Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Decor

I must apogolize for not posting sooner. You may have read that Hubbs is recovering from Knee replacement, and that has been time consuming. So needless to say I am very behind in blogging. I didn't get to post all my Hallowen decor, that's how far behind I am. But onto Thanksgiving. I am going to cram all the fun into two posts. First up is my mantle and the outside decor. I started with pumpkins, both golden and bronze on the ends of the mantle. The I made this centerpiece for the middle out of boston ferns,cat tails, wheat, feather like ferns, and miscl.plants. Then seated my two Indians in the center, behind is the wrought iron piece I use a lot. Below is LOTS more pumpkins, that have been painted, beaded, glittered. Then I added my two purple vases, and candleholders on each side.
Looking at it all"
The closer view of top:

The Bottom:

Now for my outside I continued the Indian theme, with corn stalks, pumpkins, mums,hay stacks, flowers and greenry..I stacked and made a big presence outside. So starting with the sight you see when you walk up:
The left side as you walk up:
By the front door:
Right side:
The Wreath I made for the door:

I am linking up to :

and


I will be back on Wednesday to post the rest of my Thanksgiving decor. Hope all of you are going to share this holiday with family, sharing and having good times and food and being thankful for all you do have. Till next time:


1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! Fall is my favorite time of year because of all the gorgeous textures and colors!!

    ReplyDelete