Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Decor Part Two

I hope all of you are sharing this Thanksgiving with family & friends, and your thankful for being blessed with both. Most of us are busy preparing our dinners for tomorrow and looking forward to naps, football, catching up with family gossip,and good food. I am taking a moment to share with you the rest of my decor. The table for two in the kitchen is set with a brown scroll tablecloth, bronze placemats, and gold chargers. For plates I chose a beautiful green scroll work pattern plate, with a cream salad plate. On top the salad plates I layered glittered leaves in different colors. Napkins are a royal purple, with gold flatware. Two green water and wine goblets and my turkey salt and pepper shakers complete the setting. The centerpiece is a basket, done in fall color flowers and ferns.
A closer look :
My centerpiece:
For my formal table I made a large centerpiece using candles in two colors.A cinderella pumpkin coach filled with ferns and flowers, casscading down the length of my table. And my side table holds a turkey amd two plates with sayings I love for this holiday.
My coffee table holds a cornacopia. filled with pumpkins and various berries and leaves.
The endtable has candles and leaves & pumpkins on a gold beaded placemat:
My refrig top holds some subway art and a garland and plant"
My breakfast bar has my big turkey platter and leaves:
And my entryway holds a turkey arrangement and my pilgrims on a scarf I made:
And a fun pillow thrown in a chair for fun!

Wishing all the warmth of Family love, the gift of friendship , good food, laughs and many blessings for a Happy Thanksgiving!

Enjoy!



I am linking to:

{Primp}
shabby creek cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment