Friday, September 30, 2011

Butterscotch & Purple-licious Fall Decor

I love the hot new colors for fall this year, so much so that I have decided to incoporate them in my house, which includes the front porch. Anything with purple in it, well... is right up my alley. After all purple is my favorite color. So I started with one of the bistro tables and a chair from my back yard. I covered it in a pretty butterscotch table cover that I made. Also the matching pillow, both a trimmed in a pretty green fringe.
On top of the table I arranged a basket with purple florals and grasses, next to a finial, and put my scroll iron work behind the table for visual interest.On my front door is my wreath, and next to the front door is an urn with a gazing ball with more purple florals arranged around it.


Then in the other corner is a faux light pole with a purple vase in it. Around the bottom is my coleus and grasses, to add more interest.
And this is what greets you when you walk up to the front door:

I am Linking up to :

Please join us there!!! Check out all the great fall fun and amazing creative women!

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment