Friday, April 29, 2011

A Victorian Mother's Day Table

First let me say thank you to Wendy for the lovely compliments about my mantle I posted yesterday. I tweaked it a little, I added some Ffux pearls to it. But today I wanted to share my Victorian themed Ttblescape for two.
I got these beautiful rose plates from Home Goods about 6 months ago, and new when I seen them that this is what I wanted for my Mother's Day table.
I also got the matching bowls. I put a cream table cloth on first then layered a pink lace topper on top. Then a soft pink placemat, my plates and bowls, green glasss to match the stems in the roses. My gold flatwear, soft pink napkins with gold napkin rings. The center piece is Victorian roses and casading wisterias in cream and green, in a cream, tall vase which has a lovely diamond accent. I added a soft pink bow and two beautiful birds to complete the soft victorian theme. I think it's just gorgerous.


I will post two more sets of pictures of Mother's Day decor, a Vintage set and an tribute to my Mother.

Enjoy!!!!



1 comment: