Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mother's Are Special Too!

I don't know about you but I think Mother's Day is a special day, for me it's remembering my own Mother, who passed two years ago, but also that I have raised four outstanding children, two have became Mother's. For me I see it as a sucess story. Although my girls don't live close to me I try to see them both twice a year at least but also they call me weekly or text me daily. And for this I am blessed! So in honor I have decorated my mantle. Every Mom should have roses , so that was my theme. Enjoy!
I made my felt wreath, they have been all over blogland, I added some flowers made out of felt to it. Then I made my "MOM" out of letters I got from Hobby Lobby, covered in Anna Griffin scrapbook paper. Then added roses, lots! Plus one bird cage to casade the roses around. And one book with roses on it. Around my mirror I hung netting. To me it says special.
I love it !



Enjoy!!!!



1 comment: