Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Easter Touches

It's a beautiful day here in Florida today, it's around 76 right now, the sun is shinning. I am working on a few different projects today, bunny tail treats for my grand babies, and flower pomanders, and new throw pillows for my couch. But I wanted to share a few of the Easter touches I have spread through out my house. All with the exception of the subway art, I have had. I will share more in the next day or so, the bathroom touches and the front porch, and some more plates that I have also. Enjoy!
                                                                                             



Entry way table, sugared bunny and egg topiary, and jars with eggs & subway art

closer look at bunny

closer view of subway art and jars

bunny plate and topiary

Handmade carrots from tissue paper in cute carrot dish

Big jars with eggs and carrots, bunny and cake dish with small cloche

bunny dishcloths


                                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment