Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easter Brunch for Two

I have been busy, my oldest daughter came to visit this weekend! She lives in New Orleans and I am enjoying her visit so much! But I wanted to take time to post my Easter brunch for two pictures! I started with a white sugared bunny and put him up on a cake pedestal, included some small baby tulips ( you can't have Easter without them).
I added some homemade carrots made out of tissue paper, and some sparkly eggs . My plate chargers are basket round ones, along with robin egg blue plates and two Pottery Barn white bunny plates ( my only splurge this year) , added two napkins together with fullness, one soft green and one pink. I used my carrot napkins rings. Added two egg cups with porcelain eggs, and two crystal glasses.All set on an Easter egg tablecloth awaiting brunch for two!

Another view


My plates and charger and carrot napkin rings

Over all view


Hope you enjoy!

                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment