Thursday, January 27, 2011

Spreading More Love Around......the House







After finishing the mantle for the mantle party, I decided to go ahead and spread some more love around...
after all it's the month of Valentine's Day and heart health and Love...wheather you are in love..or have love for your children, parents, the love of your job, hobby or just life itself...why not celebrate it. I decided to drag out the red pillows and the pink "love" covers are from Micheals $1.00 spot. And a throw I made some years ago. The little display coffee table has some simmer fabric, red glitter hearts and some baubles for a whismical look.  The table in the entry (I got on craigslist 65.00 deal, needs to be redone... have that on my  to do list when weather is warmer for paint to dry) I have a done a love theme..picture of my wedding day, a Valentine tree, some candy in a dish, and a gold fancy mantle peice in back plus another gold frame with love and fabic. The lamp I added the red fringey stuff to add some zing. My formal table is a hot pink bowl with some beautiful flowers and 2 pink heart oramnents , plus two vases with one beautiful flower in it. The other table is two wedding bears and a heart and little book. That will do for now,,,,next will my table for two and bathroom touches .....ahhh the season of love ( said in my best french accent).....

No comments:

Post a Comment