Friday, January 28, 2011

I feel all pink and red....LOL

My hubby & I eat dinner at a smal round table for two, and of course I just had to add some Love there too, I just love the red bottle in my crystal ice bucket , with pink ice. Two candle sticks for some lighted fun, and Valentine dishes I had for years, and my newest addition hair painted glasses, ( 50 cent paint ) glasses, I had.









I carried the theme to the breakfast bar aera, heart shaped plates, jars with red and pink table scatter (2.00) at Micheals. A cupcake teapot, matching plate and cute little cupcake to match. Two Be Mine stands from Target 1.00 bin from years gone by..Now I had to spread the theme outside to my front door and porch , so A wreath I made, and garland around the door ( 5.00 at Big L) , the pot has stacked hearts, roses, tulle and curling ribbon...and now Our House is ready to share the love.........Happy Valentine's Day.....to all...

2 comments:

  1. Well I can see from all the decor you are ready for Valentines! so fun! I love the little tea pot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, for stoping by and leaving me some luv .... the tea pot is one of my favorite things...

    ReplyDelete