Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January

Well It's January, it's been cold here , although we didn't get any snow, the scarfs and mittens and warm coats have been seen on the streets here. This month has kind of been a get organized and redo things kind of month. My to do list is getting lower , I have finally gotten to the guest bedroom and gotten it all done and straighted out and decorated. The other " working room , as hubbs calls it " is being decluttered, and the container and shelf is full of Valentine and St. Patricks Day crafts that I have planned to make. My get rid of junk stuff has been photographer for craigslist , so I can post them. Next week is Hubbs birthday, so been getting the birthday stuff together to decorate for him. Everyone deserves to feel special on their birthday no matter how old, of course he thinks I have declared crazy because of my decorating for everything but that's ok, it'll be our little secret. So don't tell ....ok...LOL.... So I will post photos of my mantle and table when I get them done. I am have been crusing around the blogs and have been both inspired and impressed with all the creativity , from very talented and crafty women. I adore getting ideas and inspiration for you all. Thanks !!! It's nice to know I am not alone......Well until next time ....ladies ...stay warm.....


Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment