Sunday, July 5, 2015

Winter Wishes

 
 
I am still playing catch up...this post will be my winter themed look. Starting with my front door, I used skates , snowflakes, snow covered branches , snowballs  and a sled.
 
 

Front Door


My fireplace is winter-ized as well . The snow and ice covered trees in picture. Vases of snow , pinecones, iced branches , a snow covered garland for the top. White planters with fire logs and pine cones for my fire.

Fireplace


The table is covered with beige tablecloth, lovely silver charger, white and silver snowflake plates, silver flat wear, crystal goblet and champagne glasses. White Napkin with snowflakes embroidery on them teamed up with silver napkins . A crystal encrusted snowflake napkin ring completes the look.
Winter dishes
Winter Centerpiece
This has snow covered pine , snowballs, snow covered branches, snowflakes, snowballs. And wood candles , for the winter woodland look.


This look can be a used for Christmas, a winter lodge look like here. Hope this inspires you. Until next time:


No comments:

Post a Comment