Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Time

It is that magical time of year again, when people like me are happy. I love this time of year. I am always in a good mood, singing carols , dressing like an elf. And of course decorating! I am going to  share my tree first. I went with colors that coordinate with my living room. Chocolate Brown, lime green and touches of gold. The tree itself is 8 feet tall,  and I have had it for years. I added three large Santa's in shades of brown, chocolate and lime green poinsettias, in various sizes. A beautiful chocolate velvet ribbon along with an open weave lime green one. Lots of ornaments in chocolates, lime green and gold, and some signs that say jingle, sparkle, believe and noel. Some curly glitzy sticks curled into the tree as well. My tree topper consist of more poinsettias , chocolate leaves , gold curly picks and beaded lime green ones as well. Along with large beaded lime green leaves and some puff balls of lime ,which completes my look.
 
 
Tree without lights on

Tree with lights on


Santa in tree


Middle Santa sitting in tree


 Santa on side

Tree Topper



I still have to add the tree skirt and presents ! Next I will share my mantle! See Ya soon!


Until then:
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment