Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Valentine Mantle and Entry

Hello Everyone,  I am back!!!
 After going through a rough patch , I am back into decorating . The mantle was designed to be an easy set up and take down. Deciding going easy and simple was the new look for me. The mirror I hung up has been used many times before. I left the tissue puff balls from New Years and added felt heart garland to hang in between puffs. Adding a subway art " love" canvas, a red glittered heart, with the letters 1&4 on the right side. The left side I put a very large red rose and a red vase, below is more red felt heart garland to finish .




The entry decor was a challenge on a craft site to make a design using supplies under $15. I took white garland I already had thread ribbon ($ 2) through out . I got the spinning hearts at WalMart for $2.97 and took them apart and added them to the garland. On the table ( my tin foil beauty) below is my Valentine cat and frog couple that I have had for years, and two black candle holders with red candles. 



Closer of the couple:



Well that completes this post, but I will be back with the table scape for two.
Until then :



Enjoy 

      

1 comment:

  1. Cat, I love all of your decorating! I absolutely love the frog prince! Where did you get it?!?
    Love and hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete