Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spreading the Green .........Part 3

I have a few more things to show you for my Patty's Day. There's table I got off craigslist a while back, and have it sitting in the entry way.... for now anyway. Now that the weather is warming up I have a redo planned for it. But on it I have my buffet lights , a gold elabrate thingy I have had for a while that I threw up there for added dimension , along with some shamrocks in two colors, a plaque , with an Irish blessing and two figurines. And an older Irish greeting card in a frame in a photo holder, and two emerald ornaments hanging from lamps. And a clover dish.


Then on my favorite table under my wedding pictures, I have a little photo frame with a blessing in it, a pitcher with flowers in it and a candle ring of clovers under it , and a lenox plate on a plate holder. That completes it... next up the door decor....Thanks for looking !!!!




.