Friday, March 4, 2011

My Irish Table For Two

As you all know it's my passion to decorate for the holiday...EVERY holiday...( crazy) I know!!! But since it's only the two of us, I set a table for two for St. Patty's Day...Hubbs gets a kick out of what I will do next.
So I started with a delicate scarf embroidered with shamrocks, then added  gold square chargers, some green plates and some cream salad plates topped with bowls that also have shamrocks on them. Then I added some green and clear glasses with a little flower design on them. Also some green stripe napkins with gold rings, and two cute little green birds for just a touch of spring! My centerpiece was a vase with some green shamrock stems, green and white hyacinth and cream hydrangeas, crystal salt and pepper shakers and it's complete! Ready for an irish dinner...