Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween Outside


my stack of pumpkins , covered with fabric and webs, 3.00 fabric, had pumpkins...and pot

my faceless ghouls @5.00

garage door scence !4.00

tombstones and skull fence from dollar tree

tombstones ( $ tree) and fence too

my cucoueww (had) 6 years.

skulls , tree limbs, webs.

add glow in darl skull 3 For 10.00

add spider 1.00

stack of pumpkins ( will redo for fall)

got this at Ross for 6.00,( bought last year) add 1.00 crow .


Yes I know I am late in posting this and have lots to catch up on in doing this blog-thing, but anyway .... Halloween decorating outside this year was fun and cheap, most dollar store stuff , did it all under $30.00.
I decided on a grave yard, had a cofin last year I got rid off because it was old and falling apart. I looked for new one , with no luck, so the grave yard was easier stuff to find... so here are the pictures..........

No comments:

Post a Comment