Sunday, June 5, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend Adventure


Memorial Day is a day of remembrance, for those who have died defending our country. If not for those who gave their life, we would not have freedom as we know it.Many Americans get a long weekend, and unoffically begins summer, beach fun, bar-b-ques, and summer trips. Although I didn't decorate for this holiday, as I was out of town. I did see some really great displays and took some photos of them to share.
The flag at half-staff, in honor of our fallen.
Patroic Bunnies dressed in red, white and blue, sitting next a cute flower arrangement.
A christmas tree decked out in America's colors, really loved this idea. This would look so pretty in the US Capital Building.
I am still unpacking , after being away this week, but I wanted to get this posted. So I will post more this week.........


ENJOY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment